Dropping a class
- Students who cancel the purchase by notifying us within three (3) business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid (minus any credit card processing fees, if applicable). Students, who withdraw after three (3) business days, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except the maximum cancellation charge of $50.00 or 25% of the class price, whichever is less.
- In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, we will retain a cancellation charge ($50.00 or 25% of the class price, whichever is less) plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the sessions of classes attended. For example,
- 10-session class: $1000
- Student drops out after the first session, he/she will receive $900 minus cancellation fees
- We do not provide make-up sessions. However, if for any reason the student is unable to attend a class, student must notify us prior to the session, we will then prorate the session and retain it as credits. Student can choose to apply them to any of our services.
- Subscription programs are non-refundable; however, you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting email@example.com within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees
- 1-on-1 counseling programs are non-refundable
- CANCELLATION / TERMINATION by the Company :
- The Company may terminate the enrollment of a student who 1) fails to comply with the Company's classroom standards; 2) fails to pay tuition and fees on time; 3) engages in improper or unlawful conduct; 4) brings discredit to the Company or 5) engages in behavior that interferes with the educational process, or human or civil rights of another student(s) of staff member(s).
- PROGRAM, CLASS AND COURSE CHANGES :
- The tuition and fees are shown on the document. The Company reserves the right to adjust the tuition charged for future courses.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any class(es), substitute instructors, and revise, discontinue or add classes or their equivalent (e.g. projects, competencies, or programs) as conditions demand. Classes or programs without a sufficient number of students may be consolidated, canceled, or rescheduled.
- The Company reserves the right to make curriculum changes as it deems appropriate. Typically these changes are based on the needs of students and the recommendations of the programs' directors.
- If the Company revises the scheduled start date of any class or cancels any class, registered students for that class have the option of having all fees and prepaid tuition refunded, or the student may elect to attend the class at the revised start date.
- Be respectful of one another.
- Always ask permission before using anything that belongs to someone else.
- Keep our hands and feet to ourselves
- Always walk in the classroom and hallways.
- Practice active listening when teacher is teaching and talking.
- Act honestly and do not tolerate or justify dishonest conduct in any circumstance.